If you’re 18 – 30 years old and are looking for something refreshingly different for a year out, then think about ‘Step into the Gap’. And if you’re not between 18 – 30 years old, never mind…..perhaps there’ll be something similar for the more mature among us one day…..
Chris and Lou did and they haven’t looked back ever since they came on board.
10 reasons to Step into the Gap? Here we go….. from Chris and Lou Blackpool:
- People are very welcoming. You suddenly have a huge extended family
- The bright lights of Blackpool…..
- You get to work with some brilliant people
- Meet hundreds of people who really want to hear what you’ve got to say (ego boost or what???)
- You will learn alot about yourself
- Nigeria – WOW!
- Working alongside the SHCJs and CAFOD – great for the CV!
- Live in at St Kent’s – fall out of bed and into mass on a Sunday morning – how easy is that??
- You meet amazing inspirational people every week
- You become radio stars
- How many people get to travel in a taxi with no doors and 10 nuns?
- St Mary’s College in Blackpool is a maze – when you start there you’ll probably find me lost on the 3rd floor
If you’d like to find out how to apply for this fantastic opportunity to go http://www.cafod.org.uk/stepintothegap. You can read about Chris and Lou’s experiences further into this blog.
Do contact us if you have any queries. We look forward to hearing from you!